Job Title: Analyst, Revenue Management
Job Type: Full-time
Founded in 2014, Lights On is a Revenue Management and Digital Marketing firm specializing in independent hotels & resorts headquartered in Honolulu, HI. Transparent, data driven, and client focused, we help our clients achieve record breaking revenue levels by outperforming their competitors. We are a young, fun, and dynamic business.
As an Analyst, you will assist revenue management leadership in maximizing room revenue across a portfolio of independent properties by collecting and entering data, managing tools, and providing general support to the team. You will be trained on various hotel technologies that our revenue management team use.
Essential job functions:
- Analyze travel trends and market conditions
- Manage production of daily and monthly Revenue Management reports for multiple hotels
- Assist with rate changes and help monitor rate parity across channels
- Assist with promotion management
- Assist clients with troubleshooting issues related to rates, availability, inventory and OTA-related topics
- Help with improving efficiency of Revenue Management process
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients and partners
- Perform other duties requested by management
- College Degree in related discipline
- Must have extensive experience using Microsoft Office to format, analyze, and present data effectively.
- Must have a willingness to learn and operate different PMS/CRS systems and OTA extranets
- Must be detail oriented with ability to handle multiple projects
- Ability to display discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information
PBN recently announced Lights On as one of the fastest-growing companies in Hawaii for a second consecutive year! If you want to be part of a dynamic company, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and why you think you’re right for this position.
Lights On is an equal opportunity employer.